Allied Health Assistant
Job no: 515231
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services, Allied Health Professionals
Allied Health Assistants
Permanent Part Time & Casual opportunities
About the Role
Due to increased business demands we are looking to recruit for Allied Health Assistants with Ramsay Health Plus at Baringa Private Hospital. Our Allied Health Assistants work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. The position will require weekend cover.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
For this role, you will thrive working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. You will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
You will also demonstrate;
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance, or a minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar industry role such as an Assistant in Nursing
- Hospital or rehabilitation work experience is desirable
- A positive and flexible approach to work in a developing service
- A desire to care and help a wide range of patient groups
- Provide a quality customer focused service
- Availability to work on some weekends and public holidays
The successful applicant must be flexible to work a rotating roster.
Why Coffs Harbour
Have you always wanted to swim with the humpback whales? With just a 4-hour drive from Brisbane and a 5 hour and 40-minute drive from Sydney this NSW North Coast beachside town is bustling with exciting attractions.
The stunning beaches, marine sanctuary, bush walking is sure to keep you busy and who could forget the iconic “Big Banana “nestled amongst the green mountains. There is also a great selection of seafood with the ocean at your doorstep the restaurants and pubs are sure to have a daily fresh catch of fish to tantalise your tastebuds.
Baringa Private Hospital is a 78-bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Simon Carlton, Allied Health Manager, at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend