Job no: 515397
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Strathfield Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Strathfield Private Hospital are looking for Registered Nurses to join their Theatre Recovery team in a Part Time or Casual basis.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join our Theatre team at Strathfield Private Hospital to provide patients a high standard of dedicated and specialised care. There are multiple permanent part time and casual opportunities available.
This role will see you directly assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients requiring post anaesthetic care in the Peri/POST Anaesthetic Care Unit. We are looking for nurses who can work well in a team environment and support the ongoing growth of this service.
You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a PACU trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven knowledge as a PACU nurse in a similar department.
- Minimum 1year experience working in PACU/Anaesthetics
- Demonstrated availability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Must be flexible with working hours days, afternoons and late evenings. We operate Monday to Saturdays plus have a oncall roster.
$33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Strathfield Private Hospital offers a range of comprehensive inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialities.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases, and current working with children check.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Adrian Tan at TanA@Ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 17th May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend