Pharmacist - Mt Pleasant
Job no: 516032
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
- Do you love being a pharmacist?
- Do you enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team?
- Do you want to be part of a well-resourced team focused on patient-centred care?
An exciting opportunity exists for a Pharmacist to join our team at the Mount Pleasant Malouf Pharmacy in Mackay; a franchise brand of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s most respected and largest private hospital operator.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Pharmacist to join this vibrant Community Pharmacy team. We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering exceptional standards of customer care and professional services.
Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply - Develop your career in a supportive team environment!
We are looking for a patient-focused pharmacist to support our team in delivering the following services.
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and informing patients on best use of medications. A desire to step out from the dispensary and connect with the community is encouraged
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain MedsChecks, Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing guidance to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current general registration with APHRA
- Current professional indemnity insurance
What we offer:
As an employee of Ramsay Pharmacy, you will be a valued member in a dynamic team that embodies the principle of ‘People Caring for People’
- Onsite mentor & manager support
- Access to in-house learning modules & various ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions
- Ongoing support from various experts including Pharmacy Practice & Systems Support Teams
- Avenues to career progression and growth
- Supportive learning environment and availability of scholarship applications.
A competitive package awaits the successful candidate and the opportunity and security of joining a large and well-respected healthcare company. Should relocation be necessary, financial assistance is being offered together with a bonus payable after 12 months in the position. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant can expect to take advantage of the many other bonuses associated with the role with Ramsay Healthcare such as training subsidies and individual career progression pathways.
To apply for this opportunity, submit your formal application together with contact details of two professional referees via the APPLY NOW button below. Please note: the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencement. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
For enquiries only, contact Alex Yeung, Regional Pharmacy Business Manager - QLD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend