Clinical Nurse - Emergency Department
Job no: 516064
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Full Time/Part Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver real quality care, in an environment that offers career development and training? If this sounds like you then you could have an exciting future with Peel Health Campus.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to the position of Clinical Nurse in the Emergency Department employed as a continuous shift worker.
In this role you will be required to ensure the effective provision of high quality evidence based care and provide clinical expertise with a multidisciplinary team, providing leadership, education and supervision under the direction of the Clinical Nurse Manager or Clinical Nurse Area Managers.
Key elements of this role will be to support department with daily operational, flow coordination and management as required, clinical standard setting and leadership, quality and educational governance and change management.
You will also bring:
- Eligibility for registration in the category of Registered Nurse by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Extensive clinical experience within the Emergency Department specialty.
- Demonstrated advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and professionalism skills.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clinical teaching and assist with educational programs in the critical care area.
- Extensive knowledge and governance of safety and quality improvement processes, including auditing.
- Possession of, or progression towards a post graduate qualification relevant to the area of responsibility.
- Sound computer and health information reporting system skills, inclusive of incident reporting systems.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
Why Peel Health Campus?
Located only 3km from bustling Mandurah city and 6 km from the beach, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a close-knit team across the hospital and friendly management. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital and provides high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. PHC has established an excellent reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care, delivered by our caring team.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunisation against specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Sarah Mcgowan Clinical Nurse Area Manager, Emergency Department
Close Date: 23rd June 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend