Physiotherapist (Grade 1 and 2)
To coincide with the opening of our new Rehabilitation Ward we are currently seeking enthusiastic Physiotherapists to join our Multidisciplinary Allied Health team at Beleura Private Hospital in Mornington. We have permanent roles for Grade 1 and 2 Physios along with an additional Fixed Term Contract (up to 8 months) also available.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning for our rehabilitation service. Caseloads will include post-surgical rehabilitation in orthopaedic, spinal and cardiac surgery in addition to medical and reconditioning programs.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
There will also be opportunities across our broader service including acute medical/surgical wards and in supporting shifts at our nearby sister site of Peninsula Private Hospital.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for experienced Physiotherapists who thrive in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as a physiotherapist.
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate clinical outcomes and practice based on evidence and research.
- Sound communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Previous experience within Rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy experience
- Ability to work weekends / Public Holidays on a roster basis
On offer is an hourly rate of $36-$53 + Superannuation based on grade and experience.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Beleura Private Hospital is a 157 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Beleura Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialties including medical & surgical care, high dependency unit, oncology & palliative care units, chemotherapy day ward, psychiatric unit, alcohol rehabilitation unit, cardiology, pathology and radiology.
Culture and Benefits of joining the Beleura Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Please contact John Shannon on 03 5976 0888 with any queries regarding this position.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.