Job no: 516180
Work type: Casual
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
- Undertake routine and complex obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound examinations
- Contribute and immerse yourself in Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
- Casual position
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available for a qualified sonographer with a keen interest in womens imaging to work for a specialist obstetrics and gynaecology department.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking routine and complex obstetrics and gynaecological ultrasound, interpretation of images and entering of preliminary reports for review by the reporting sonologist. Our services include a prenatal diagnostic service (CVS and amniocentesis), detailed examinations for complex gynaecology and deep infiltrating endometriosis and imaging support for the early pregnancy assessment unit.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Membership with the Australian Sonography Accreditation Registry (ASAR) in the field of cardiac ultrasound
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Health Science, Medical Science or equivalent
- Previous experience practicing sonography in a hospital or outpatient setting
- Ability to use initiative to work within a multidisciplinary team with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
- On offer is a competitive salary based on experience level and qualifications including casual loading.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, a Working with Children Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Felicity Murphy, Lead sonographer, O&G
Close Date: 18th June 2021 at 11.55 pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend