Job no: 516476
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Multiple permanent part time and casual positions are available for enthusiastic Physiotherapists to join our Multidisciplinary Allied Health team at Beleura and Peninsula Private Hospitals in Mornington. This role is primarily based over weekend shifts.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning covering both our acute inpatient and rehabilitation services. Caseloads at Beleura will include post-surgical rehabilitation in orthopaedic, spinal and cardiac surgery in addition to medical and reconditioning programs. At Peninsula Private Hospital you will be supporting shifts across our acute medical/surgical wards.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for experienced Physiotherapists who thrive in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as a physiotherapist.
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate clinical outcomes and practice based on evidence and research.
- Ability to work weekends / Public Holidays on a roster basis
- Previous experience within rehabilitation and acute hospital setting including ICU highly desirable
- Hydrotherapy experience desirable
On offer is an hourly rate of $31-$53 + Superannuation based on grade and experience.
Located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula the hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care; Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator. Beleura Private Hospital, a 157 bed fully accredited private hospital, offers a comprehensive range of specialties including medical & surgical care, high dependency unit, oncology & palliative care units, chemotherapy day ward, psychiatric unit, alcohol rehabilitation unit, cardiology, pathology and radiology. Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 344 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston.
Culture and Benefits of joining the Ramsay Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact John Shannon on ShannonJohn@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close on the 8th of June 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend