Job no: 516631
Work type: Part time
Location: Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are currently seeking Clinical Psychologist to join Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital on a Permanent Part Time basis
About the Role
Due to an increased demand for psychology services for acute inpatient and outpatient services, Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital is seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our supportive and dynamic team.
This role will involve working in our inpatient, day patient and outpatient services. The inpatient and outpatient opportunities involve planning and the facilitation of individualised and group therapy programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental illnesses.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a facilitating group therapy as well as in 1:1 therapy.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Relevant registration with SIRA
- Experience with Medical Rehabilitation inpatients, Workers’ Compensation outpatients, Behaviour Management and Persistent Pain patients
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS), or eligibility for membership
- Experience with Neuropsychological Assessment
- Medicare Provider number
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our team and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a current Working with Children clearance, National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Susan South on SouthS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 18th June 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend