Job no: 516811
Work type: Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
An exciting opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse to become an integral member of our growing team at Joondalup Health Campus in this Permanent Part Time opportunity (Min 49 hours per fortnight)
About the Role
Working across our 26-bed private rehabilitation ward, you will work alongside a dedicated multidisciplinary team to support elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be required to provide expert nursing care to complex patients under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Manager. In the role you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of each patient in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with experience in an acute care setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Kendra Vevers, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 18th June 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend