Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 516840
Work type: Full time
Location: Figtree Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are searching for a Nurse Unit Manager to join our Management Team at Figtree Rehabilitation Hospital in a Permanent Full-time role.
About the Role
The role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes. The role requires working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. The position is accountable for the efficient and effective management of staff within the department. The position requires strong customer service focus in liaising with the many personnel that present to the operating suite.
This fast paced and highly rewarding role reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong Rehabilitation clinical skill set along with recent management experience. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team. You will be a leader with a passion for seeing your team members succeed and grow while bringing a passion for a high level of client care and service.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum five (5) years clinical experience in Rehabilitation
- Proven knowledge as a senior Nurse or Manager
- Management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering and performance management.
- Membership to a relevant professional organisation is desirable
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Figtree Private Hospital has been providing a caring, quality service to residents of the Illawarra for more than 30 years. Operated by Australia’s leading private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, Figtree Private Hospital earned an outstanding reputation as Illawarra’s premier hospital providing Rehabilitation services . Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Michelle McDonnell, Director of Clinical Services via email McDonnellM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 18th June 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend