Job no: 516844
Work type: Part time
Location: Caloundra Private Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking multiple Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to join our Mental Health team at Caloundra Private Clinic in this Permanent Part Time opportunity.
About the Role
At Caloundra Private Hospital, our team provides comprehensive, evidence-based treatment for acute and chronic mental health conditions, providing a range of Mental Health programs including Inpatient Group Psychotherapy, Sensory Modulation, CBT Day Program, Young Adult, Social Anxiety Day Program, rTMS, ECT and an Alcohol and Drug Program.
Working with both inpatients and outpatients and being responsible for ensuring quality patient safety and positive patient outcomes are achieved, your role as a Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse will involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients;
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is essential to this role.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset within a hospital setting with current Mental Health experience.
To be successful you will also meet the following criteria:
- Registered with AHPRA
- Post-Graduate experience working in a Mental Health department is essential to be considered
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation and work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement process
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge, consistent with contemporary practice
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to mental health services
$31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46]
$36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
Caloundra Private Clinic has a Day Surgery Unit and a 46 bed private inpatient Mental Health facility. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Wayne Graham – Nurse Unit Manager on GrahamW@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 18th June 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend