Clinical Nurse Specialist
We have a permanent Full Time leadership opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our mental health team at Northside St Leonard's Clinic, Part of Ramsay Health Care.
About the Role
Northside St Leonards Clinic is a well-respected leading provider of mental health care services. As the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) you will act as a clinical and professional resource person demonstrating broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all facets of patient care, whilst demonstrating a high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills within the clinical setting. You will contribute to, and participates in, the education of all levels of staff by being involved in department orientation, in-servicing and clinical competence programs. The CNS will also make a valuable contribution to the Hospital continuous improvement processes.
This role requires a caring and compassionate nature that enables you to provide supportive care to patients and their families.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience in mental health nursing. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role. Essential to this role are the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate experience
- Minimum of three (3) years’ post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage designated portfolio and display sound leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects
- Completed Preceptorship Program
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent time management skills
On Offer is an hourly rate of $48.57 + superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Clinical Nurse/Midwifery Specialist)[FTE $95 979]
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. This position will be based at Northside Group St Leonards; our brand new 112-bed state-of-the-art facility, with specialties in Mood Disorders, Addiction Services, Eating Disorders, Young Adult Services, ECT and General Mental Health. We also operate a robust day program service across all disciplines.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Paul Bautista, Nursing Unit Manager, BautistaP@ramsayhealth.com.au