Job no: 517085
Work type: Part time
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Permanent part time opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our Allied Health team at North West Private Hospital
About the Role
North West Private Hospital has recently undergone a $50 million development to cater for ongoing population growth on Brisbane’s north side. A unique opportunity exists for an experienced physiotherapist to become involved in this new stage of the hospitals growth and development. This role will see you reporting to the Allied Health Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
For more details: northwestprivatehospital.com.au
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with prior physiotherapy experience within a hospital setting. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills, will be key to your success in this role. You will also have a passion for delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values
You will also bring;
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registered
- 3 years’ experience including medical and surgical inpatients, rehabilitation, outpatients, women’s health and ICU is desirable
- Highly developed assessment and intervention skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills and effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Provide a quality customer focused service
- Availability to work on weekends and public holidays
On offer is a hourly rate based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (Qld Allied Health Professionals)
North West Private Hospital is a fully accredited surgical, obstetric and medical hospital situated 15 mins northwest of the Brisbane CBD. North West is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standards of specialized services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies. The hospital boasts many leading specialists consulting in most major disciplines, most of who consult on-site at the hospital.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
Alternatively you can discuss this opportunity with Graeme Walker, Allied Health Manager Ph: 07 3353 7409
Applications Close: 22nd of June 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend