Job no: 517109
Work type: Casual
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
- Multiple casual opportunities available!
- Contribute to & maintain high standards of cleanliness
- Grow your career across Ramsay’s national network
Glengarry Private Hospital, a leading provider of specialist healthcare, is seeking positive and motivated Housekeeping Assistants to join our Environmental Services department. In the role, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of the Hospital as directed. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Ensuring all equipment utilised on the shift is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage area;
- Demonstrating care and economy in the use of supplies and equipment; and
- Adhering to Infection Control policies and procedures in relation to cleaning equipment and the clinical environment.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate be a motivated individual and bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our staff and patients in obtaining the best possible outcomes.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage time effectively
Candidates with prior experience in hospital cleaning will be highly regarded.
Why Glengarry Private Hospital?
Glengarry Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, has 113 beds including a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Glengarry has four operating suites and procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD. For more information, please visit www.glengarryprivate.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ashok Kumar, Support Services Manager
Close Date: 17th June 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend