Job no: 517202
Work type: Casual
Location: Short Street Day Surgery
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Casual position opportunity for a cheerful and confident administration assistant to join our administrative services team at Short St Day Surgery
About the Role
Our administration team provide clerical support to various departments of our facility and are often the first point of contact for visitors.
As an Administration Assistant you will welcome and provide assistance to patients, their families and visitors. You will be responsible for performing administrative duties within the department and be a part of a team that works cooperatively to achieve the best outcomes for our customers. You will also provide relief to other front office administration areas a required.
This is a fast-paced position and you play a crucial part of ensuring our patient’s journey through the facility is as smooth as possible.
To succeed in this role, you will be a committed team player with a strong customer focus and an eye for detail. You must be passionate about being in the front line dealing with internal and external clientele and enjoy a varied and fast paced administration role.
- Previous experience in hospital administration or a medical practice role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and maintain good working relationships with others
- Exceptional organisation skills and a high attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks within designated timeframes
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Short Street Day Surgery is located on the beautiful Gold Coast and offers its patients a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for a range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in hospital. The concept of day surgery is based upon minimising the disruption to normal life.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Natasha Allsop at AllsopN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 18th of June 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend