Job no: 517636
Work type: Part time
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
About the Role
This opportunity will see you join our 29 bed rehab wad at Dudley Private Hospital looking after a diverse case mix including Orthopaedic, Neurological and Reconditioning cases with potential flexibility around hours and days,
In this role you will provide effective and efficient Occupational Therapy services to patients and customers of our Hospital. Where required, you will also provide support to Senior Occupational Therapists and Senior Management team.
To be successful you will be a qualified Occupational Therapist with a strong passion for delivering quality client care. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will be able to manage conflicting priorities and workloads both independently and as part of a team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following:
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience desired but not essential
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy treatment programs
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people, Dudley Private Hospital is a 57-bed facility located in Orange that provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, rehabilitation and psychiatric services. The hospital has 5 Operating Theatres. Apart from general medical and surgical beds there are 17 licensed rehabilitation beds and a 15-bed mental health unit, known as the Dudley Clinic.
Dudley Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction & quality improvement.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Thinking of Relocating
Orange is a friendly town that has so much to offer from schools, bike training, hiking trails to a well acclaimed wine region all within easy reach. Permanent opportunities are on offer and this could be your chance to move to the unofficial capital city of rural New South Wales.
On offer is a full time equivalent salary (Pro Rata) of:
- $34.42 - $49.57 per hour based on experience.
To ensure the safety of our team and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a current Working with Children clearance, National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Shannon Berry, Occupational Therapy Team Leader via email BerryS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Application Close Date: 9th August 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend