Registered / Enrolled Nurse - Mental Health
Multiple casual roles available!
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking experienced and enthusiastic Registered / Enrolled Nurses to be involved in the ongoing development of their Mental Health Service.
About the Role
Comprised of a 47-bed inpatient unit and 10 bed Mental Health Observation Area within the Emergency Department, you will be working cooperatively and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team. Responsible for ensuring quality patient safety and positive patient outcomes are achieved, you will demonstrate and outwork the core values of Joondalup Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will contribute to fostering a culture that is positive, cohesive, supportive and forward thinking.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset within a hospital setting, with current Mental Health experience. Your effective communication and interpersonal skills will assist in delivering exceptional customer service skills and dealing with patients, families and colleagues with courtesy, consideration and sensitivity.
You will also bring:
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA),
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision,
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement process,
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge, consistent with contemporary practice,
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to mental health services,
- 12 months experience working in Mental Health (desirable).
On offer is a full time equivalent base salary, based on experience level that ranges from;
- $60,895.00 to $65,409.00 + superannuation for Enrolled Nurses; and
- $67,996.00 to $89,477.00 + superannuation for Registered Nurses.
Please note that the above range is exclusive of any penalties and loadings, and will vary depending on the hours you are contracted to.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include Medical Specialties which include General Medicine, Respiratory, Gerontology, Cardiac Services and Stroke Services Unit. Surgical Specialities including but not limited to General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Vascular, ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology. We have acute Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, Restorative Units, Day Therapy and Obstetrics. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Craig Creswell, Clinical Nurse Manager, on CreswellC@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Application Close Date: 4th of August 2021 at 11.55 pm