Job no: 518381
Work type: Casual
Location: Northside Wentworthville Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking Registered Nurses with Mental Health experience to join our Casual Pool at Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic.
Multiple casual positions available!
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse this opportunity will see you working across our General Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Addictions and Eating Disorder units.
You will be responsible for providing our patients with dedicated and specialised care in managing their mental health, which involves assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs in a safe, and nurturing environment.
You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Mental Health desirable
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
This role requires a caring and compassionate nature that enables you to provide supportive care to patients and their families
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
Northside Wentworthville Clinic is part of The Northside Group of psychiatric hospitals. Located in Sydney’s western suburbs, Northside Wentworthville Clinic provides structured therapeutic programs for a range of general psychiatric and addiction disorders with a focus on behavioural and cognitive modalities.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Julie Spenser, Nurse Unit Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend