Multiple Permanent Full Time and Part-Time Roles Available!
We are seeking experienced administrative professionals to join our Front Office team at
Beleura Private Hospital.
About the Role
As a Front Office Clerk, you are responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to patients and their families upon their arrival at the hospital. You will also assist the reception, administration and clinical teams by coordinating the necessary clerical requirements for patients’ admission to discharge.
Responsibilities of this job may include:
- Admission scheduling processes to ensure appropriate bed management and utilisation
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to the front desk.
- Provide timely and accurate information to queries by patients, visitors and other staff and departments.
- Work alongside medical staff, colleagues, patients and visitors to ensure a smooth hospital experience for patients.
- Compilation and management of patient admission papers and clinical notes.
Essential to this role is previous administrative experience, ideally within the health care industry. You will have the proven ability to work well under pressure and effectively prioritise your task list day-to-day. Strong customer service and relationship development skills will be key as you will be regularly interacting with patients, staff and hospital stakeholders in the course of your duties.
You will also bring:
- Enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn new things and contribute effectively to a team environment
- Strong computer and typing skills (experience in Meditech, Medtech32 and Microsoft Office highly desirable)
- Any certificates in Medical Administration or Medical Terminology will be highly regarded.
- Experience in processing Health Fund Documentation will also be highly regarded.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $24.00-$27.00 + casual loading and superannuation.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Beleura Private Hospital is a 203-bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one-hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington.
Beleura Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialties including medical & surgical care, high dependency unit, oncology & palliative care units, chemotherapy day ward, psychiatric unit, alcohol rehabilitation unit, cardiology, pathology and radiology.
Over many years, Beleura has earned an outstanding reputation in the health care field for the excellent standard of care provided to patients, for the skilled and caring professionalism of staff, and for the quality of facilities and equipment.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Amy Dingeldei, Patient Administration Manager at DingeldeiA@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications Close: 30th July 2021 at 11:55pm
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.