Maternity Bookings Administrator
Job no: 518765
Work type: Part time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join our Maternity ward at North Shore Private Hospital on a Permanent Part Time basis.
About the Role
Our customer focused administration team are responsible for ensuring the seamless patient health journey. This opportunity will see you responsible for key duties including appointment bookings.
You will display an unwavering commitment to delivering customer service excellence each and every time and leave our customers with a professional and positive impression of our site, all in line with our Ramsay Core Values.
You will also demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Prior admissions/pre-admissions experience highly desirable
- Scheduling and health fund checking experience highly desirable
- Be highly committed to providing excellent customer service outcomes for all patients, visitors and doctors
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, North Shore Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services and is renowned for its five-star facilities. Collocated with Sydney’s Royal North Shore, North Shore Private Hospital is a teaching hospital of the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current Working with Children’s Clearance to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sally Wells, Front Office Manager on WellsS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 30th July 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend