Job no: 518807
Work type: Part time
Location: Northside Wentworthville Clinic
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Permanent Part-time opportunity (11 hours per fortnight)
Northside Wentworthville Clinic has a permanent part time role available as at Kitchen Assistant for 5.5hrs per week. There is also opportunity for additional shifts to cover annual leave and sick leave.
About the Role
In this role you will work as part of a fast-paced team who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values, reporting to the Hotel Services Manager.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Distribution/collection of food and beverages, dishes and patient menus & meal trays with understanding of special dietary requirements
- Assist in preparing, handling and serving food
- General catering cleaning duties, dish washing, and ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of kitchenette & dining areas are maintained as per infection control guidelines
- Providing fast, friendly and exceptional customer service
- Placing orders, putting away deliveries
- Completing food safety documentation as part of food safety program
To succeed in this role you will be an enthusiastic, keen learner, self-motivated individual who has a focus on customer services, good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to details, effective time management, good organisational skills, as well as the ability to successfully work both independently and within a team environment. The flexibility to handle a variety of shifts across the 7 days, including early starts (6am) and late finishes (7.45pm) including weekends and public holidays will be ideal for this role.
You will also bring:
- Previous experience in a commercial kitchen environment
- Understanding of HACCP, food safety and hygiene principles
- Working with children clearance
Northside West Clinic is part of The Northside Group of psychiatric hospitals owned and operated by the country’s leading private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care. Located in Sydney’s western suburbs, Northside West Clinic provides structured therapeutic programs for a range of general psychiatric and addiction disorders with a focus on behavioural and cognitive modalities.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Stephanie Purwadi on PurwadiS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 29th July 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend