The Sunshine Coast allows for the ultimate work/life balance with options for city or beachside living. Bring your clinical skills to Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and join a large company with exciting employee benefits!
Permanent full-time position!
About the Role
We have a permanent full time opportunity exists for motivated Senior Radiographer to lead our Cardiovascular Cath Lab team, and support the 3 Ramsay hubs across the Sunshine Coast. This position will work alongside a strong team and will have opportunity for professional development.
We are offering a full time flexible fortnight across a rotating roster Monday to Friday including participation in the on-call roster.
Our Cardiology services is comprised of a 32-bed ward, 2 Cardiac Catheter laboratories, 13 bed ICU and a 8 bed CCU, that specialises in cardiac thoracic and vascular surgery. Our comprehensive cardiac and cardiothoracic care service focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders of the cardiovascular or circulatory system, including the heart and arteries, and is supported by the latest in cardiac technology and techniques.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and customer liaison skills. You will be flexible, self-motivated and will have the ability to work in a team, independently and as a supervisor when required. You will have high standards of performance, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience as a radiographer in the Acute Care Setting
- Current Queensland radiation operating licence
- Current AHPRA registration
- A strong desire to learn and develop your career in cardiac angiography
- Detailed Experience as Radiation Safety Representative
- Detailed Experience as administrator of Radiation Practising Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures
- Detailed Experience Managing Staff, performance appraisals and rostering and Education
- Previous experience in Critical Care Area preferred but not essential.
What pay level/range will this position be paid at and do you want it displayed in the advert? I will need to add a range to the Seek advert but it does not need to be displayed.
Why Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital?
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. The Hospital offers a great opportunity for a career and lifestyle change in a significant area of growth.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Melinda Taylor, Nurse Unit Manager, TaylorMelinda@ramsayhealth.com.au