Franchisee Liaison Manager - Ramsay Pharmacy Group
Job no: 519632
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
Categories: Management, Pharmacy
- Join Australia's largest private health care provider
- Permanent Full-time
- Located in St Kilda, Melbourne
Ramsay Pharmacy Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Franchisee Liaison Manager to join our dynamic team located at its support office in St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer of Ramsay Pharmacy Group, this is a pivotal role within the company providing essential support to our franchisee members.
As a Franchisee Liaison Manager, you will:
- Create and nurture mutually beneficial relationships to best support the Franchisees and Ramsay Pharmacy team
- Facilitate clear and constructive communications to the Franchisee from various Ramsay Pharmacy and Ramsay Health Care departments; reporting and providing updates through to the Ramsay Pharmacy Executive
- Coordinate incident response and conflict resolution
- Facilitate timely execution of regulatory paperwork and approvals, maintain and improve systems and procedures as required to ensure compliance and adherence to relevant processes
- Coordinate Franchisee Updates (both virtual & in-person; with occasional interstate travel required)
What we’re looking for
To excel in this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess exceptional communication skills to be able to positively engage with and manage multiple stakeholders, whilst always maintaining confidentiality and professional loyalty
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility and excellent problem-solving skills
- Work with minimal supervision, demonstrating the ability to think critically and effectively prioritise tasks
- Possess the capacity to remain calm when challenged, and uphold professionalism whilst managing conflict
- Ideally have some understanding of the health industry with a focus on the Pharmacy business (highly regarded, but not essential).
Working with Us
Established in Australia in 1964, Ramsay Health Care has grown to become the largest private hospital operator in Australia. Ramsay Health Care Australia operates 72 hospitals and day surgery units and admits over 1,000,000 patients each year. Ramsay Health Care also owns the brand ‘Ramsay Pharmacy’ and operates a community pharmacy franchise network. Each community Ramsay Pharmacy business is independently owned by a franchisee member of the Ramsay Pharmacy network.
As a franchisor, the Ramsay Pharmacy Group offers its franchisee members a choice of various franchise and support services to help them deliver superior patient care for the benefit of the community.
Please direct all enquiries to Alex McKnight on 03 9916 2083
Applications must be lodged online by clicking the apply button within this advertisement. Your application should include a covering letter, current CV, details of 2 referees and your earliest start date.
Applications close: Thursday, 30 September 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend