Job no: 520572
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Metropolitan, Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Regional
Pharmacy Manager – Ramsay Pharmacy Wendouree
Permanent Full-Time Position
- Competitive salary on offer including relocation & professional development allowance
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Pharmacist Manager to lead our friendly and skilled community pharmacy team at Ramsay Pharmacy Wendouree. If you are a high performing pharmacist who loves professional practice and contributing to the health and wellbeing of your clients, this may be the position for you! We are looking for someone dedicated to building a vibrant team and being committed to delivering exceptional standards of customer care and service.
The successful person will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality pharmacy services to the community and be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services in the area. We require someone who can drive retail key performance indicators and assist the Retail Manager in the day-to-day operations. This is a permanent, full time position with a rotating roster, which may include some weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Coaching and developing staff, including supporting new employee onboarding and induction.
- Leading team members in meeting the company’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Providing effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Creating and nurturing a supportive culture of teamwork that promotes feedback, sharing of ideas and suggestions to enable each employee and the store to succeed
- Overseeing all dispensary operations, including pharmacy-only medicines
- Ensuring every customer receives exceptional service that achieves the best possible health outcome.
- Ensuring the store is presented to high standards with regard to merchandising, safety, cleanliness and feel.
- Effectively engaging all areas of business management to maximise profitability whilst maintaining legal, ethical and moral responsibilities.
- Work with the Retail Manager to oversee and support pharmacy technicians and assistants in the delivery of pharmacy services to residential and community patient
- Working with the Area Manager in striving to increase revenue and achieve business growth
This position requires a person with:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current AHPRA registration
- Enthusiastic and caring nature with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated contemporary and innovative pharmacy experience - either hospital, aged care or community pharmacy
- Demonstrated management experience
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, driving & reporting retail pharmacy KPIs
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a large and diverse team
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports to the Victorian Pharmacy Area Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
Applications close: 11:55PM 28th of September 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend