Job no: 520652
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full and Part time opportunities
Join Australia's leading private health care provider as a Registered Nurse for our Cardiac Services Unit at Peninsula Private Hospital.
Peninsula Private Hospital accommodates a variety of cardiac services including diagnostic, elective and emergency services 24 hours per day, primary angioplasty, cardiothoracic surgery, EPS and TAVI Program. We pride ourselves on our high percentage of certified staff and our friendly supportive team.
In this role you will be joining our cutting-edge Cardiac Services Unit planning and providing care to patients undergoing Cardiac procedures.
The successful individuals will be passionate about their work, be keen to learn, have effective communication skills, and work well within a team environment.
Essential Selection Criteria
- 1 year minimum acute care experience is essential for this role.
- Acute cardiac or critical care nursing experience is ideal for this for this role however, not essential.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- A Critical Care certificate will be highly regarded.
Remuneration: Hourly rate of $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affordable car parking facilities
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Rebecca Boulton at BoultonR@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend