Job no: 520762
Work type: Full time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Join Australia's leading private health care provider as a Floor Coordinator at The Avenue Private Hospital.
- Step up into a key coordinator role in the department.
- Coordinate the operations of our operating suites.
- Lead a passionate team of clinical nurses and collaboratively work with on-shift doctors.
- Exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor to junior staff.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting.
Good To Have
- Specialty experience within a relevant theatre or acute environment is desirable.
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $97,653 + Superannuation
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, The Avenue Private Hospital is an advanced 152 bed private surgical and medical hospital located in the inner city suburb of Windsor. The staff at the hospital are committed to providing quality health care and excellence in customer service.
We have developed a reputation for excellence in orthopaedic surgery including joint replacement and the management of sports injuries. We also have one of the longest established and most reputable Bariatric (Obesity) surgical programs in Australia. The hospital has 11 operating theatres, large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services (including MRI, CT and Ultrasound).
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Justine Walsh at WalshJustine@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Application Close Date: 22nd September 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend