Clinical Nurse Specialist
Job no: 520783
Work type: Full time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Drug and Alcohol Clinical Nurse Specialists to join our team at Northside group St Leonard Clinic on a Permanent Full-Time (76 hours per fortnight) basis.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse with Drug & Alcohol Mental Health experience to advance to a Clinical Nurse Specialist role. As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be active in a leadership role, including the development and provision of evidence-based clinical nursing, while working and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. The opportunity also allows you to act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient, and high-quality customer service.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse with minimum of one year experience in Drugs & Alcohol Mental Health Setting (desirable); recent drug and alcohol inpatient experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in providing education to the team.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to assess, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge and experience in Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
- Post-graduate qualification/certification in Drug and Alcohol or working towards
- Experience as a resource and mentor to others in the relation to clinical practice
$48.57 + superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Clinical Nurse/Midwifery Specialist)[FTE $95 979]
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
The Northside group in particular, offers free access to onsite gyms, discounted access to personal training, subsidised meals, regular peer supervision and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary teams.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Yumei Long via Longy@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 24th September 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend