Director of Clinical Services - Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital
Job no: 521092
Work type: Full time
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
- Key Executive role with Australia’s largest private health care provider
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Located just 1 hour from Brisbane at Rockhampton
An opportunity exists for either a Senior Nursing Manager to take that next step in their career or an established Director of Clinical Services who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Executive Team at Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital (HRPH).
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected Private Hospital Operator, HRPH is a busy, 66-bed hospital with 4 operating theatres including a state-of-the-art Stryker Orthopaedic i-Suite and specialises in orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, urology, bariatric surgery, oral surgery, gynaecology, IVF, general medicine and mental health.
Our Hospital is in Rockhampton, a bustling city in Central Queensland, straddling the mighty Fitzroy River. Considered the Beef Capital of Australia as well as home base for many mining companies, Rockhampton is a thirty-minute drive to the Southern Great Barrier Reef, Great Keppel Island and is surrounded by many beautiful national parks offering weekend adventures at every turn.
Only a 1 hour flight from Brisbane, Rockhampton offers affordable housing, excellent educational facilities and the average commute to work is only 15 minutes allowing plenty of time for family and lifestyle activities.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the DCS oversees all operational aspects of patient care including compliant clinical service delivery, bed management, patient flow strategies, patient safety, clinical quality agenda, patient experience and doctor engagement.
If this sounds like you, you will be someone who role-models the principles of The Ramsay Way - ‘People Caring for People’ and will also be adept at fostering positive working relations with key stakeholders across our facilities.
- Be a Registered Nurse with at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management position (private hospital experience will be highly regarded);
- Have current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia;
- Post-Graduate qualifications in management would be advantageous
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Have experience at adopting a strategic overview whilst managing complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Have the experience to successfully manage organisational change, financial reporting, and processes for patient safety, clinical risk management and clinical quality improvement
- Have experience at fostering positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders including VMOs;
- Be aware of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities for private health;
- Be experienced with workforce planning, rostering and working within budgeted work hours.
Enquiries can be directed to Fi Hebbard, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications must be lodged online by on the Apply button. Your application should include your covering letter, resume addressing the selection criteria and also details of two professional referees.
Applications close: Thursday, 30 September 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend