Job no: 521208
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
Registered Midwife & Registered Nurse
We are seeking passionate clinicians to join our Maternity Services unit.
Multiple Permanent Part-time opportunities available
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available for a warm and professional Registered Nurse / Midwife to join our thriving Maternity Unit at Kareena Private Hospital.
We have multiple positions available across our Delivery Suite, Special Care Nursery and Matson Ward
As the Registered Midwife/Nurse you will be working in a multidisciplinary team performing duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to provide patients with family-centred nursing care.
Our dedicated team of clinician’s focus is to provide mother, family and baby with high quality care and service in a first-class facility
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset working in a hospital setting, with experience working in maternity services. Your effective communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships to liaise and consult with family members, broad range of health professionals and community agencies in a constructive and collaborative fashion is essential for this role.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current AHPRA registration (dual registration as Midwife & Nurse highly desirable)
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience working within area of specialty
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in all areas of maternity services
- Postgraduate maternity qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Advanced Diploma in area of speciality
- IBCLE (International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant) or expertise in management and advice in breastfeeding to parents
- Group facilitation skills
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Crystal Franke, Nurse Unit Manager, at FrankieC@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend