Join Australia's leading private health care provider as a Registered Nurse at Frances Perry House in this Permanent Full-Time role.
Due to growth of our services, we are looking for surgical nurses to join our team. You will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team committed to ensuring the provision of high quality patient care. We are a team focused on continuous improvement and we offer our nurses extensive clinical support and education opportunities.
Our Maternity/Surgical Ward is a 25-bed unit with 16 dedicated surgical beds and 9 dedicated maternity beds. We also have a Day Surgery Unit with 12 beds and 8 recliners as well as a Urodynamics Department.
We specialise in women's health and provide care to:
- Patients undergoing gynaecology procedures including oncology and urology
- Patients undergoing plastic procedures including reconstructive and cosmetic
- Maternity patients requiring hospital admission due to obstetric complications
Your role will be working alongside nurses and midwives committed to providing high quality patient-centred care. You will receive extensive orientation and support from the Nurse Unit Manager, Department Leadership team and Clinical Development Unit. You will also be given the opportunity to undertake professional development to support you as you transition into your new role.
To be successful in this role you will need the following criteria:
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Evidence of clinical practice in a high acuity setting with experience caring for patients undergoing gynaecology, uro-gynaecology, plastic and cosmetic procedures requiring day or overnight hospital admission
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Ability to plan and achieve clinical learning outcomes for individual and in a team environment
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development of self
- Process effective verbal and written communication skills
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
Frances Perry House is a fully accredited obstetric and surgical hospital located in the renowned Parkville Biomedical Prescient. Specialising in women’s health, we are committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies. Our specialities include obstetrics, gynaecology, urogynaecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Each year, we perform over 5600 procedures and deliver more than 3000 babies.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Bakker, Occupational Therapist Manager, at BakkerL@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Application Close Date: 6th of October 2021, 11:55pm