Private Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Multiple permanent part-time opportunities available!
- Access employee benefits and discounts
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
An exciting opportunity is available for a warm and passionate Registered Midwife to join our thriving Private Obstetrics and Gynaecology department at Joondalup Health Campus!
Our dedicated and friendly team of professionals provide evidenced based midwifery care across our four private birth suites and 30-bed postnatal ward. Our comprehensive maternity service is designed to assist with all stages of pregnancy including antenatal, delivery, postnatal and parenting education.
In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure high quality patient care is provided. You will promote the health and wellbeing of infants, children and parents/carers, whilst working alongside a multidisciplinary clinical team including allied health professionals, obstetricians and paediatricians.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Dual registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife / Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with maternity experience
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with recent experience in Birth Suite and Postnatal Wards will be highly regarded.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Sandra Flugge, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 27th September 2021 at 11.55 pm.