Front Office Manager
Job no: 521374
Work type: Full time
Location: Frances Perry House
Categories: Management, Administration/Support Services
Front Office Manager
Frances Perry House
About the Role
Reporting to our Commercial Manager, the Front Office Manager will be leading the front reception and pre-admission call centre teams, and has the overall responsibility for ensuring delivery of excellent customer service.
This is a Permanent Full-Time Role
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and develop others to achieve results. Your commitment to delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values will also be key to your success.
You will also bring:
- Experience in all areas of front office management, preferably within a health setting
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage individuals and work groups
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to understand and apply the practicalities of health fund contracts
- Ability to work as part of a team, with or without supervision
- Understanding of Medical terminology
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or related discipline
- Knowledge of Private Health Fund System
- Experience within health care setting
- Meditech or similar patient administration software experience
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Frances Perry House is a fully accredited obstetric and surgical hospital situated close to the Melbourne CBD. The Hospital has 93 beds including a cot Level 2 special care nursery. We have 6 birthing suites, a dedicated postnatal unit, 3 operating theatres, a day surgery unit, a urodynamics procedure room and a surgical/maternity unit.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Syed Hossain on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend