Job no: 521504
Work type: Full time
Location: Masada Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are looking for a Grade 1 Physiotherapist to join our Ramsay Health Plus team at Masada Private Hospital on a full-time basis.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an experience Physiotherapist who is willing to take on regular full-time hours. You will provide services predominantly in the inpatient rehabilitation ward which consists of a mixed caseload and may also be required to see acute orthopaedic or surgical patients.
This role is permanent full-time, and will be weekday work only.
To succeed in this role your will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care. You will have exceptional communication skills and be committed to providing a high standard of customer-focused service.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current Physiotherapist registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 1 year hospital experience Acute and Inpatient Rehabilitation required
- Accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation requirements
- High level of customer service skills
- Commitment to professional development and current evidence-based practice
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Flexible, positive approach to work
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Nikki Phillips, Allied Health Manager, at PhillipsNikki@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: Monday 27th September 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend