Job no: 521579
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered & Enrolled Nurses
We are seeking an experienced Registered & Enrolled Nurses to join our team at The Cairns Clinic
- Permanent full time and part time opportunities
- Committed to providing career opportunities & development programs for staff
- Work for a well-respected leading provider of specialist healthcare
As a mental health nurse, you will be joining our supportive and dynamic team to continue maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department.
In this role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs. These duties will be performed with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided.
Overseas Sponsorship candidates will be considered for the Registered Nurse roles and will require 2 years specialist nursing experience.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skill set in a hospital setting, preferably with experience working in Mental Health. Your advanced communication and customer service skills will assist in maintaining good working relations with staff and patients, while your exceptional time management skills will reinforce your ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses must have certification to administer medications and IV’s.
- Minimum two (2) year experience in an acute hospital environment
- Experience in Mental Health or significant interest in the area
- Qualification in Mental Health is advantageous
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- Registered Nurse $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
- Enrolled Nurse $31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46]
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation against specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Sharon Downman; Clinical Services Manager
Close Date: 16 December 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend