Job no: 521617
Work type: Full time
Location: Strathfield Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at Strathfield Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
1 x Full Time Scrub Scout Registered Nurse
1 x Full Time Procedure Room/Endoscopy Registered Nurse
About the Role
As a Scrub / Scout Registered Nurse and Procedure Room/Endoscopy Registered Nurse, you will work across the full scope of our Theatre Department, comprised of ten operating theatres and our Procedure Room.
Working alongside a dedicated and professional clinical team that is composed of doctors, surgeons, allied health professionals and nurses, you will be responsible for preparing the surgical environment to ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the units;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients;
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician; and
- Ensuring sterility is maintained at all times and instrument counts are conducted in line with department policy.
To succeed in this role, you will have a positive attitude that will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 year experience working as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse required
- Experience in Endoscopy Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for our patients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Francis Tacardon on TacardonF@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 20th October 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend