PHC Onc Registered Nurse
Job no: 521777
Work type: Casual
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and determined Registered Nurse to join our respected Oncology team on a Casual basis at Peel Health Campus.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, working within our 8 bed Oncology unit, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of Peel Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care. This will involve checking, preparing and administering all medications, and participating in the planning, delivery and evaluation of care.
Working harmoniously, collaboratively and cooperatively with all Ramsay staff to achieve successful and quality outcomes, you will report to the Clinical Nurse Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate positive and open communication with all staff, foster effective relationships within the team and uphold a strong work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, honesty and respect of others.
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practioner Regulation Agency
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
- Demonstrated relevant clinical skills and knowledge in an acute/specialist area
- Experience working in Oncology (desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Hospital
Peel Health Campus is a 193 inpatient bed, acute care hospital and is dedicated to providing high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. Peel Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its commitment to high quality patient care, delivered by our caring team.
Operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peel Health Campus is located in Mandurah, one hour south of Perth. For more information on the services we provide please visit www.peelhealthcampus.com.au.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and cover letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lynne Blazey on (08) 9531 8416, or via email: BlazeyL@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: Thursday 21st October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend