Assistant In Nursing
Job no: 522197
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
Assistant in Nursing – Day Surgery
- Want to work with a motivated and friendly team?
- Work in a new state of the art perioperative suite with ample onsite parking
- Do you need flexibility? We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right work/life balance
An exciting opportunity exists for an Assistant in Nursing seeking an exciting change to join our Day Surgery team at Wollongong Private Hospital. This is a casual position.
About the Role
Wollongong Private Hospital is seeking a talented AIN to join our Day Surgery Unit! As the AIN, you will have the opportunity to learn a new role, while working and collaborating with the team.
You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager and clinical team leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of both the hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager of the Day Surgery Unit.
The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT32512)
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Ability to prioritise with excellent time management skills
- Take directions in a constantly changing environment
- Previous experience in a Day Surgery or central sterilisation department.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who wants to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way [link removed] philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kendell Cleary on email@example.com
Close Date: Friday 22nd October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend