Job no: 522199
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
• Want to work with a motivated and friendly team?
• Work in a new state of the art perioperative suite with ample onsite
• Do you need flexibility? We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Assistant in Nursing seeking a challenge and change. As the Set-Up Aide in the operating theatre suite, you will have the opportunity to learn a new role, while working and collaborating with the operating theatre team.
• Complete HICMR training for infection control in endoscopy before completing HICMR competencies.
• Maintain the cleaning equipment and restocking
• Reprocess endoscopes
• Perform line sanitisation on the Medivator processor
• Perform water testing monthly on the tap water
• Perform random protein testing of endoscopes weekly.
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT32512) Or Certificate III in Sterilisation Services (HLT37015)
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Ability to prioritise with excellent time management skills
- Take directions in a constantly changing environment
- Previous experience in an operating theatre suite or central sterilisation department.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $57,245.24- $66,473 plus superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (Sterilisation Technician – Level2)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Uniforms provided.
- Subsidised social activities.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should address the above criteria and include cover letter and CV with 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kendell Cleary, Nurse Unit Manager on ClearyKendell@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: Friday 22nd October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend