Job no: 522245
Work type: Casual
Location: Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Casual Opportunity
- Access employee and industry benefits
- Work for a well-respected Health Care industry leaders – Ramsay Health Care
We are seeking a motivated and positive team player to join our Allied Health team as a Speech Pathologist on a flexible Casual basis
Come and join our team!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Speech Pathologist to join our team at Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital and Glengarry Private Hospital. You will be responsible for providing speech pathology services to a general adult caseload and participate in quality improvement activities. This will involve, but is not limited to assessing, diagnosing and managing adults who present a wide range of swallowing and communication disorders. You will see patients on a referral basis and the weekly hours and days could vary and is flexible to suit your other work-life commitments.
You will be part of a supportive team of professionals who are passionate about providing the best quality care for patients.
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Eligible for current membership with the Speech Pathology Association of Australia
- Ability to assess, diagnose and manage adults who present with a wide range of swallowing and communication disorders
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Proven time and caseload management skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Knowledge and commitment to quality assurance and/or the accreditation process
- Previous experience working with an adult caseload in an acute or rehabilitation setting – desirable
Why Attadale and Glengarry Hospitals?
Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital is a 39-bed facility providing inpatient rehabilitation services. Located in Perth’s southern suburbs, Attadale has a highly regarded reputation amongst the community and provides a seamless extension of care from a range of acute public and private surgical hospitals and medical practitioners.
Glengarry Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia, has 113 beds including a palliative care unit, and a 20 bed medical/rehabilitation ward. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig.
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services and financial services
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Linda Black, Allied Health Manager via email BlackLinda@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: Tuesday 26th October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend