Registered Nurses - Emergency Centre
- Multiple Permanent part time positions are available as well as a permanent night duty position of 60 hours per fortnight
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Pindara Private’s unique and caring spirit
We have permanent part time opportunities for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Centre team at Pindara Private Hospital.
About the Role
The Pindara Emergency Centre is modern medical facility, run by highly experienced emergency staff who provide prompt and professional care. Our Emergency Services are supported by 24-hour radiology and pathology services.
As the Registered you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients within the Unit. You will have the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Registered Nurse specialising in Emergency care. A positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will be an organised and efficient professional with a strong customer focus who is able to cover a night duty roster.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in a busy emergency nursing role
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team environment
- ALS (adult and paediatric) desirable
- Post Graduate qualifications in Critical Care Nursing desirable (preferred emergency specific)
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast. Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialist’s suite building
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". We offer
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Gail Kenealy, Nurse Unit Manager on KenealyG@ramsayhealth.com.au.