Job no: 522365
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Full-time Permanent (rotational)
Greenslopes Private Hospital is seeking experienced Occupational Therapists to join our growing Hospital. Positions commence in November 2021.
About the Role
Our Ramsay Health Plus team is a multi-disciplinary Allied Health team that provides care to both inpatients and outpatients. This team consists of highly skilled Allied Health professionals including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, psychologists, dieticians, speech pathologists, and social workers.
In these roles, you will see a broad range of clinical caseloads across the hospital and will operate across various areas which may include adult inpatients in the acute wards, and rehabilitation / day rehabilitation. The full-time permanent position is a rotational position. For the part-time permanent position, skills in acute, inpatient rehab, and day rehab are desirable as the successful candidate may be required to cover in these different areas.
To be successful you will be an experienced Occupational Therapist with a background in adult rehabilitation and acute services. You will have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current relevant registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an acute hospital setting.
- Highly developed assessment and intervention skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently within a diverse clinical team.
- Please indicate on the application form which position/s you are applying for: permanent full-time or part-time
Greenslopes Private Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
We have a range of employee benefits including;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Amanda Carr, Allied Health Manager, on (07) 3394 7267.
Applications Close: Wednesday 20 October 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend