Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 522456
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses for night duty
- Several Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available – general medical, oncology, cardiology
- Join Australia’s leading private healthcare provider
- Be a part of our exciting new expansion
About the Role
As a Registered/Enrolled Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Clinical Nurse Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service and care is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA as a Registered/Enrolled Nurse
- 2 years experience working in an acute care setting, with medical experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Why Hollywood Private Hospital
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from
- Registered Nurses: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses: $61,914.84 - $66,504.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4)
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working with Children Check and proof of Immunisation against specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact;
Alison Lord; Deputy Director of Clinical Services
Close Date: Tuesday 19th October 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend