- Multiple Permanent full time opportunities available
- Join our highly skilled and capable Day Oncology team
- Contribute to our passionate team and be a part of the “Hollywood Spirit”
Hollywood Private Hospital provides specially tailored medical and surgical treatment for many types of cancer, with the most current treatments, world-leading facilities and outstanding specialist care, all conveniently located on one site.
Joining our day oncology treatment suite as a Registered Nurse, you will work alongside our highly skilled and capable nursing, medical and allied health staff to provide excellence in cancer care, information and support.
This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Monitoring and managing the condition of patients receiving treatment in our day oncology treatment suite; and
- Providing support, information, and education to patients, family members, carers and significant others.
Flexibility to work across a Monday to Friday roster between the hours of 8.00 am and 8.00 pm is essential to be successful in this role. There are multiple positions available.
This role requires a compassionate individual with suitable skills and competence to work as part of our multidisciplinary Day Oncology team. To be successful you will have exceptional communication abilities, possess a “can-do” and positive attitude and be dedicated to providing quality patient focused care.
Successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience working in Oncology / Haematology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous Chemotherapy experience is required
The following criteria is highly desirable:
- Competent in chemotherapy administration
- Postgraduate qualification in relevant area of specialty
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary ranging from $70,051 to $92,182 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with children clearance and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Cate Cross, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Tuesday 19th October 2021 at 11:55pm