Join the team at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital as a Registered Nurse on a casual full-time basis.
This is a valuable opportunity to gain diverse experience and will demonstrate your flexible nature and adaptability to change. You will work with our dedicated teams of CNS’ RNs, ENs and AINs to provide excellent and quality health care to a variety of acute surgical and medical/oncology patients.
You will be an experienced RN who is dedicated to providing high quality nursing care to patients with diverse health issues and will proactively engage with patients in order to understand their needs better.
You will have excellent communication skills, a strong focus on patient care and exceptional work ethic. You will require strong time management skills and be available to work any shift where there is a deficit in the facility.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience;
- Demonstrated experience with clinical practice and the care and management of acute patients in acute Australian hospitals;
- Demonstrated ability to manage the nursing care of patients by applying evidence based practice and critical thinking in an acute and critical care setting;
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict situations by managing own emotional responses and interacting with others in a personable and professional manner;
- And a demonstrated commitment to work and partner with multidisciplinary families and communities, focusing upon promotion and enhancement of outcomes for all diversity of patients;
Lake Macquarie and the Hunter region offer wonderful lifestyle's for families/singles wishing to relocate. The Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Newcastle and Lake Macquarie are all at the door step.
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated just south of Newcastle CBD. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Robotics, Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Rebecca Harvey on HarveyR@Ramsayhealth.com.au
Application close date: 23rd of October 2021 at 11:55pm