Clinical Nurse - Emergency Department
Job no: 522629
Work type: Part time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurse – Emergency Department
- Permanent Full & Part Time Opportunities
- Committed to providing career opportunities & development programs for staff
- Work for a well-respected leading provider of specialist healthcare
About the Role
As the clinical nurse, you will be leading team member with a positive mindset and demonstrate highly developed clinical and problem solving skills. You will be joining a team that excels under pressure and prides itself on exceeding the high standard of care set by Ramsay Health Care. This is a key emergency department supporting private healthcare patients within the Ipswich region and is a crucial emergency service for the community.
In this role you will be joining our fast-paced Emergency Department. The unit includes; 2 undercover ambulance parking bays, 6 monitored emergency bays, a Resuscitation bay, Triage room, Fast track/consult room, CT scanner, X-ray room.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with experience in Emergency Care.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and night shifts will also be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience within an emergency department.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a supportive service.
- Certificate/diploma or other postgraduate study relevant to ED will be highly regarded.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a fully accredited advanced surgical, medical and obstetric hospital situated 5 mins from the Ipswich CBD. St Andrew’s is a 175 bed acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standard of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
$48.38 - $55.01 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $95,598.88 - $102,775.32]
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Julie Wilson on WilsonJulie@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend