Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 522638
Work type: Full time
Location: Warners Bay Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
We are seeking an Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified) to join our Theatre team as a Scout Nurse at Warners Bay Private Hospital on a full time basis.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified) who will continue to provide our patients with a high standard of dedicated and specialised care.
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse, you will perform your duties under the guidance of our Registered Nurse team. You will assist to assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialist and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and will ideally possess suitable skills and competencies to work as part of our Theatre Scrub team or have an interest to work in this area.
You will be an organised and efficient professional with a strong team and customer focus who is able to be flexible with shifts. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an Enrolled Nurse
- IV Qualification
- Experience in Scout nursing is desired but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
Warners Bay Private Hospital offers residents of Newcastle and beyond a comprehensive range of specialist medical, surgical, rehabilitation and mental health services.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Andrew Beath on BeathA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 25th October 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend