Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation
Job no: 522696
Work type: Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Rehabilitation Unit - Cairns Private Hospital
- Multiple permanent part time opportunity 50 hours per fortnight
- Bring your clinical skills to far north Queensland
- Work for a well-respected global health care provider
About the Role
With the expansion of our Rehabilitation Unit at Cairns Private Hospital, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team. As a Ramsay Health Care Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders. You will support the assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating of the care delivery of each patient’s individual needs. Permanent Night shift would also be considered.
You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will bring experience in acute care and a passion for client care. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities will also be key for this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 12 months post graduate experience as Registered Nurse preferred
- Relevant Rehabilitation nursing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73,193.41 - $94,380.08]
Cairns is a thriving tourist town with opportunities for numerous leisure pursuits in close proximity. There is a lively night scene with access to live theatre, concerts and the arts. The lifestyle is casual, built around the outdoors. Both JCU and CQU Universities have a campus in the city and there is access to numerous high-quality public and private schools. Beachside or inner-city living are both available options. Wherever you choose to live, the drive to work will be short and scenic.
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Lynette Power at PowerL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend