Environmental Services Assistant
Job no: 522864
Work type: Part time
Location: Noosa Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Housekeeper - Environmental Services Attendant
- Permanent Part time opportunity 20 hours per fortnight
- Afternoon Shift 1.30pm to 7pm
About the Role
As a Environmental Services Attendant, you will be responsible for providing the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of Noosa Private Hospital as directed. This will involve ensuring all equipment utilised on shifts is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage areas, in order to keep all staff, patients and families safe.
Working in a friendly and supportive manner at all times, you will maintain communication networks with nursing staff and other stakeholders ensuring quality clinical outcomes are achieved.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice. Your effective written and verbal communication skills will assist in providing excellent customer service at all times in line with facility standards.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience in a cleaning role within a healthcare setting (Desired)
- Availability to work across a rotating roster
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team structure and independently as required
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers and staff
- Excellent time management skills
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$25 + superannuation based on experience.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Adam Godfrey at GodfreyA@ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend