Pharmacist - Wyalla Plaza, Toowoomba
Job no: 522915
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a keen interest in professional services to be part of our friendly, patient-focussed community pharmacy team in Toowoomba. We have a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster, which may include evening or weekend shifts.
Offering one of Australia’s best inland regional lifestyles while still having world class shopping centres, Toowoomba and its tree lined streets are the perfect locale for a change of scenery. This super-fast growing regional centre offers a perfect mix of the comforts of a metropolitan region and some of Australia’s more beautiful scenery just a short drive out of town. Famous for its artisan lifestyle and endless connections to nature, Toowoomba is a relocation destination of choice in Queensland and throughout Australia.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current APHRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system and pharmacy legislation in Australia
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
To apply, attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Questions may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Pharmacy Area Manager
Applications close: 31st of October 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend