Internal Communications Coordinator
Job no: 522940
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan
- Support the internal communications requirements of one of Australia’s largest health care companies
- Exciting career opportunity within the National Communications Team
- Brisbane location preferred, but Sydney and Melbourne considered
An exciting opportunity has become available for a dedicated and driven Internal Communications Officer to join Ramsay’s National Communications Team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the National Communications Manager, the Internal Communications Coordinator will be responsible for engaging and informing internal stakeholders.
In this newly created role, the successful applicant will help to enhance and protect the company’s reputation, position the organisation as an employer of choice and bring to life our strategy and purpose. You will also demonstrate a strong alignment with The Ramsay Way values.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in corporate communications at one of Australia’s largest health care companies.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a communications role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing communication strategies and campaigns
- A self-starter with excellent organisational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal listening skills to evaluate the requirements of stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines
- Possess knowledge of internal communications principles
- Relevant tertiary qualification in communication, marketing, PR or similar
- Experience in health care related communications
- Developing and maintaining the organisation’s day-to-day internal communications program
- Delivering effective, purposeful communications through internal platforms to ensure stakeholders are engaged and informed
- Engaging employees in Ramsay’s mission and values, encouraging diverse perspectives and helping to build a culture of continuous improvement
- Maintaining an internal communications calendar for the organisation
- Working with the Marketing team, HR team and other internal stakeholders to prepare and distribute content
- Using data to meaningfully measure performance and inform best practice and future strategy
- Assisting with the execution of campaigns and strategies which are aligned with the group’s strategic priorities and national communication strategy
- Exploring innovative ways to increase staff engagement and create a high performance culture
Working with Us:
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world, and the largest in Australia.
Ramsay Health Care is well-respected throughout the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: Tuesday, 26 October 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend